Our health insurance assistance services are designed to help you apply for various public and private benefit programs that are available.
- Affordable Care Act Insurances
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires that all health care plans cover 10 essential health benefits:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits)
Who is eligible?
Eligibility requirements vary based on program.
Do you qualify for public assistance?Our enrollment counselors can help you access federal programs to help pay for food and your utility bills.
Call for Appointments
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
For emergencies please call 911
Meet Our Staff
Presumptive Eligibility Determiner, Behavioral Health Receptionist
Presumptive Eligibility Determiner, Co-Founder and Promotora