Careers at La Clínica Del Pueblo
We are an equal opportunity employer.
La Clinica del Pueblo de Rio Arriba (LCDP) is seeking applicants for the Executive Director position.
- Located in Rio Arriba County in Northern New Mexico
- $4 million budget
- Providing Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, EMS and School Based Health Center services
As a Non-Profit State and Federally Funded Organization serving our communities for over 50 years. Our mission is to provide culturally sensitive quality health services to all individuals in our service area, regardless of their financial status. www.laclinicanm.com
Reporting to LCDP Board of Directors and working closely with a highly skilled and dedicated team you will develop, implement and monitor the short and long-term goals ensuring effective organizational quality of care and growth. This will be achieved with focus on:
- Management of organizational staff
- Oversee a recruitment and retention plan for professional and support staff
- Management of activities to ensure compliance/adherence to federal, state and local funding sources regulations and requirements
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with state, local and professional representatives
- Financial management includes budget formulation and implementation, grant management, and exploring avenues for expansion and facilities
- Representation of the organization in the media
- Management of the organization with best practices
- Position requires full time on site presence
Graduate degree in health care administration or other closely related field preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for the graduate degree requirement.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a responsible position in the professional medical field preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Requires comprehensive knowledge of the organizations goals and objectives and operations of a Federally Qualified Health Center or comparable health care facility; comprehensive knowledge of statutes, regulations, guidelines, and other requirements governing the provision of healthcare in the state of New Mexico; knowledge of organization and management; ability to communicate ideas and instructions orally and in writing; ability to supervise the work of others; ability to recognize areas of healthcare needs and to develop and implement such care; ability to involve members of the community in the development of the program; ability to exercise poise and tact in all contact inside and outside LCDP.
Salary Range is from $90k to $130k dependent on education and experience.
Please send a letter of interest and CV-
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested individuals may drop off a hard copy of their letter of interest and CV at the main site in Tierra Amarilla. Packet must be in a sealed envelope Attn: Paula Gurule, Executive Assistant/HR Director
Closing date: Until Filled
Benefits may include
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403(b) Retirement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Live in the beautiful mountains of northern New Mexico. Explore outdoor recreation and laid-back living while enjoying an exceptional quality of life. Approximately 2 hours from Albuquerque and 11/2 hours from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Nearby are Heron Lake and El Vado, two large lakes with extensive shoreline. Our friendly neighbors will welcome you in; our family activities and low cost of living will help you stay. Schools are progressive while a variety of housing awaits you.
- Easy Access to Hunting, Fishing, Water & snow skiing
- Beautiful Outdoors
- Tremendous Cultural
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
- Family Recreation & Entertainment
- Horseback Riding
- Affordable Cost of Living
- Excellent School District