Pediatric and Adult Flu Shots are now available by appointment at LCDP on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Please call 575-588-7252 to schedule your appointment.
LCDP will be holding a flu shot clinic at Lowes Grocery in Chama, NM on October 22nd and 29th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. No appointment is necessary.
Please bring your insurance card. While there is no cost to you, your insurance may be billed.
LCDP is holding its 8th Annual Golf Tournament at Buffalo Thunder Resort and Casino’s Towa Golf Club on Saturday, July 9, 2022. Proceeds from this event go towards providing patient transportation and covering the cost of prescription medications for those who cannot afford them. Click the link below to learn more, register to particpate, or to become a sponsor!
Assured Imaging is holding a 3D Mammogram and Bone Density (DEXA) Screening at La Clinica del Pueblo de Rio Arriba on August 22-23, 2022. Click below for more information and to register for your screening today!
Accredited as a Medical Home by AAAHCAccreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
La Clinica del Pueblo is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) accredited practice
When you receive care through a patient-centered medical home (PCMH), you are the center of care. A health care team will work with you to improve your overall health by setting goals and developing a plan to meet those goals.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMH builds better relationships between patients and their clinical teams. It is designed to improve patient experience, improve population health, and reduce the cost of care.
The primary care medical home provides health care that is relationship-based with an orientation toward the whole person. Partnering with patients and their families requires understanding and respecting each patient’s unique needs, culture, values, and preferences. The medical home practice actively supports patients in learning to manage and organize their own care at the level the patient chooses. Recognizing that patients and families are core members of the care team, medical home practices ensure that they are fully informed partners in establishing care plans.
Features of the Medical Home
- Patient-Centered: A partnership between practitioners, patients, and their families that ensures decisions are made to respect the patients’ wants and needs. Also that the patients’ have the education and support they need to make decisions and participate in their own care.
- Comprehensive: A team of care providers offer whole-person care and are wholly accountable for a patient’s physical and mental health, including wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
- Coordinated: A patients’ care is organized across all elements of the broader health care system, including specialty care, hospitals, home health care, community services, and supports.
- Accessible: Patients are able to access services with shorter waiting times, after-hours 24/7 electronic or telephone access.
- Committed to quality and safety: PCMH demonstrates a commitment to quality improvement and the use of data and health information technology and other tools to assist patients and families in making informed decisions about their health.
A small community clinic with a BIG heart! ♥
Remember this on your appointment day!
Bring any medical records you have.
Write down all questions you may have.
List all current medications.
Be prepared to pay copay
La Clinica del Pueblo de Rio Arriba
Highway 84 County Road 0324 #14